Our store hours:
CLOSED ON EASTER SUNDAY
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Monday - Sunday
-----> Phone service and special cake order desk close 30 minutes prior store closing <------
----> No phone service on Holidays <---
Alpine Pastry, Inc. reserves the right to change products, prices and designs without prior notice.
You can come inside and order from the counter. Our full line of pastries, cakes and desserts are baked daily!
Special orders are accepted over the counter or via telephone!
For the well being of all, we request that you please follow our guidelines while visiting us. We appreciate your continued support to ensure a safe environment for our guests and team.
- Face Mask is required of all visitors 2 years and older
If you are exempt from wearing a face covering for a medical condition - you must show documentation from a medical professional and wear a non-restrictive alternative. This is the law
- Please enter and exit by following our clearly marked line. At this time we offer a simple one-way walk-way throughout our store.
--> Please do not enter the wrong way. All our customers must abide by this rule.
- Please wait your turn next to the sign; "wait here" until a clerk is available to assist you.
- We only allow 3 customer-parties (maximum 2 per party), in-line inside our store at a time
--> If there are 3 customers in-line inside of store, please be patient and wait your turn in our outside-line along the window, indicated by blue tape until a spot is available inside. A wait is to be expected when visiting our pastry shop. PLEASE - no groups larger than 2 - Maintain a minimum 6-feet distance from another & our staff. Do not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact.
- Our restrooms remain closed
- All orders are to go only
- Please visit us another time if you are sick
We always have & continue to practice consistent cleanliness throughout our business. Our staff is well informed and understands the importance of the new health and saftey rules.
During this time we added the following extra steps:
- We sanitize credit card pads and pens between each customer with a bleach solution/sanitizer
- Counters, door handles and frames are continuously sanitized throughout the day
- In order to avoid cross-contamination we use approved, disposable pick-up tissues instead of gloves to handle our pastries
- Hand sanitizer is provided for our customers